Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

The website for the Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

3 posters

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs

vauxhallnutter
    vauxhallnutter
    Admin

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs Empty Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs

Post  vauxhallnutter Mon May 04, 2009 5:06 am

Here we have a Cavalier mk2 1.8SRI which has been stored in a barn since 1998 and the owner wants to sell because of loss of storage.

Basically the car does need work as you will see from the photo's but its not all bad because the interior is apparently mint and the engine turns over and does fire if fuel is squirted in. The car has perished fuel lines amongst a few other issues but does come with a spare engine and gearbox, steering rack, brake master cylinder,
    clutch pedal, gear stick and linkage, hand brake, washer bottles and other bits and pieces.

The chap is after £150 o.n.o. which considering it has spares with it as well has got to be a bargain.

I have asked the chap to give a more detailed location and once i have this I will post it up.

If you are interested please PM me with your details and i will pass them on to the seller.

Here's some pics:-

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs P1000695

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs P1000696

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs P1000697

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs P1000698

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs P1000699

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs P1000700

If this is not gone within a couple of weeks then the scrapman will be called!!!
    envoy cdx
    envoy cdx

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs Empty Re: Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs

Post  envoy cdx Mon May 04, 2009 5:17 am

Someone find me some cash, quick! alien bounce
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs Empty Re: Barn find Cavalier MK2 SRI for spares or repairs

Post  mitch1965 Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 am

This looks a bargain & i hope it is saved, shouldn't take mauch, gotta be worth a punt. Cool Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:49 pm