Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

The website for the Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

3 posters

I want another vauxhall

ian

I want another vauxhall Empty I want another vauxhall

Post  ian Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:05 am

although last time i brought projects,this time im after minters,but what??
    1)carlton gsi-brillant car,but the same as the 5 series in the fact of purpose,spec etc.

2)cavalier convertible-see to me cool car,but im 6ft3 and my head sticks out the roof,but come the winter il have to store it.

3) a nova sr,however it would have to be a early one ,in met blue,see to me this makes sense,cheap to run,cheap to tax,and only going to go up in money terms, one was advertsied in classic car weekly for 1300 quid,i called but it was already sold a hour early.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

I want another vauxhall Empty Re: I want another vauxhall

Post  mitch1965 Fri May 01, 2009 2:11 am

Hi Ian, firstly i like what you're saying about these motors, yet as you say, hard to find mint motors. Smile Smile

this site is and has been a temporary home as the main site was down over the weekend. Embarassed Embarassed
    so this was rustled up quickly to keep us going, while the site was undergoing "surgery" pale pale

could i invite you(if your not on there already) to the main site which is www.vodc.co.uk

I am sorry your post has been left unanswered for this long, but i can assure you on the main site, that won't happen. Cool Cool
    envoy cdx
    envoy cdx

Post  envoy cdx Sat May 02, 2009 4:02 am

Well Ian, if you can, you should go for it.
    When money becomes less of an issue for me I think I'm going to look into an MK3 Astra 3 door TD or convert a MK2 Astra to a TD affraid affraid affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:01 pm