Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

The website for the Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

5 posters

VODC - Good to find you Guys again.

Vectra-Arctic
    Vectra-Arctic

VODC - Good to find you Guys again. Empty VODC - Good to find you Guys again.

Post  Vectra-Arctic Sun May 03, 2009 7:43 am

Vectra-Arctic (David) back on board.

Good to have found you Guys again Very Happy

Just found out about the 'hack'as for the past couple of days I haven't had time to check this 'hacking business' just got a Database Error message.

Mark hope you manage to get it back and up and running. It was a great site and a credit to you. Don't give up on VODC Mark.

David
    kik
    kik

VODC - Good to find you Guys again. Empty Re: VODC - Good to find you Guys again.

Post  kik Sun May 03, 2009 7:48 am

hello and welcome back ill be ur registared spammer for today and enjoy your stay tongue
    Vectra-Arctic
    Vectra-Arctic

VODC - Good to find you Guys again. Empty Re: VODC - Good to find you Guys again.

Post  Vectra-Arctic Sun May 03, 2009 8:36 am

Hi Kik.

Don't know you from anywhere do I. Where do you hail from ?
    kik
    kik

Post  kik Sun May 03, 2009 8:38 am

god your the second person to ask me that this twin of mi ne must be getting about lol and wat does hail mean
    Vectra-Arctic
    Vectra-Arctic

Post  Vectra-Arctic Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 am

Check out the other thread. 'Hail from' as in 'where do you live ?'. Seen your other post and found out its Glasgow.
    kik
    kik

Post  kik Sun May 03, 2009 8:50 am

ahhhhh im in positive there is only one me lol and defo not on that site i dont have a vectra
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Post  mitch1965 Sun May 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Halllloooooo & welcome to the dark side,,,

lets just hope its not long before old site is back & as strong, lord knows this is where we need to keep the member solid & back asap!! Cool Cool
    ronbmy

Post  ronbmy Sun May 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Been busy for a couple of months then come to log on and eek!

Glad to be back.
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Post  mitch1965 Sun May 03, 2009 2:26 pm

ronbmy wrote:Been busy for a couple of months then come to log on and eek!

Glad to be back.

Hi Mate welcome, Cool Cool not sure if i know your username, is it different to from main site?? Question
    ronbmy

Post  ronbmy Sun May 03, 2009 2:42 pm

No, same as main site.

I'm just very quiet - until I knock the silencer off the omega lol.
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Post  mitch1965 Sun May 03, 2009 2:43 pm

ronbmy wrote:No, same as main site.

I'm just very quiet - until I knock the silencer off the omega lol.

Ooopss how you manage that, another oversized road hump from the council no doubt?? Shocked Shocked
    ronbmy

Post  ronbmy Sun May 03, 2009 2:52 pm

[Ooopss how you manage that, another oversized road hump from the council no doubt?? Shocked Shocked[/quote]

That's how it started. Then I dropped it down a pothole Embarassed where I used to work - very uneven surface - and that finished it.

I bought a new system but didn't fit it. Flogged the 2.0 and bought a 2.5 - must get rid of the exhaust some day.

Such is life Smile
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Post  mitch1965 Sun May 03, 2009 2:56 pm

ronbmy wrote:[Ooopss how you manage that, another oversized road hump from the council no doubt?? Shocked Shocked

That's how it started. Then I dropped it down a pothole Embarassed where I used to work - very uneven surface - and that finished it.

I bought a new system but didn't fit it. Flogged the 2.0 and bought a 2.5 - must get rid of the exhaust some day.

Such is life Smile[/quote]

Oh dear. I hope its all fine now then, not sure bout flogging your system though as most of the Omega's i know/knew of, are derv's!!
    bud1970
    bud1970

Post  bud1970 Sun May 03, 2009 4:22 pm

well hello and welcome. Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:58 am