Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

The website for the Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

5 posters

Your not gonna believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vauxhallnutter
    vauxhallnutter
    Admin

Your not gonna believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Your not gonna believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  vauxhallnutter Mon May 04, 2009 5:40 am

Well I can hardly believe my eyes but if you go to www.vodc.co.uk you will see something that you know and love........................!!!!

I am not ashamed to admit that I am actually crying with happiness!!!!!!!!

Credit must go totally to Neil Johnson from ukhost4u for sorting this out for us!!

Once i have dried my eyes I will be going for a shower as i have been up all night and then its party time!!!!!!

Ladies and gents I love you all and thanks for your support during this really stressful time!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce
    envoy cdx
    envoy cdx

Your not gonna believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Your not gonna believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  envoy cdx Mon May 04, 2009 5:43 am

Good News Mark Smile
    liz86

Your not gonna believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Your not gonna believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  liz86 Mon May 04, 2009 6:05 am

roll on pvs because we are going to have 1 big PARTY sat night xxxxxxx
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Post  mitch1965 Mon May 04, 2009 6:44 am

Lmao!! this is so good to see Mark & its also a credit to you for constantly giving the guys over there grief, to get it back, now i daren't click over as i have had trouble with my pc of late so not sure if it's "piggy backing" on my addy.

so if its possible could them guys have a look please?? affraid affraid
    Vectra-Arctic
    Vectra-Arctic

Post  Vectra-Arctic Mon May 04, 2009 7:37 am

So pleased for you Mark. Very Happy
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Post  mitch1965 Mon May 04, 2009 8:04 am

It is nice to be back home!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

as sad as i am yes its nice to see.
    vauxhallnutter
    vauxhallnutter
    Admin

Post  vauxhallnutter Mon May 04, 2009 11:30 am

mitch1965 wrote:Lmao!! this is so good to see Mark & its also a credit to you for constantly giving the guys over there grief, to get it back, now i daren't click over as i have had trouble with my pc of late so not sure if it's "piggy backing" on my addy.

Whats the problem matey, enlighten me! confused confused
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Post  mitch1965 Mon May 04, 2009 11:36 am

vauxhallnutter wrote:
    mitch1965 wrote:Lmao!! this is so good to see Mark & its also a credit to you for constantly giving the guys over there grief, to get it back, now i daren't click over as i have had trouble with my pc of late so not sure if it's "piggy backing" on my addy.

just running a full scan & now found 30 viruses on board, should be deleted as they show but who knows, if these are going through my line to the sit i don't wanna be the one corrupting the site.
    vauxhallnutter
    vauxhallnutter
    Admin

Post  vauxhallnutter Mon May 04, 2009 1:30 pm

mitch1965 wrote:
    vauxhallnutter wrote:

just running a full scan & now found 30 viruses on board, should be deleted as they show but who knows, if these are going through my line to the sit i don't wanna be the one corrupting the site.

I dont think they will do any harm tbh. Thanks for your thought but no need to worry, i'm pretty confident that you cant do any harm. You've been on there already on not caused a problem so dont panic!

Enjoy!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:56 am