Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

The website for the Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club

+3
mitch1965
etd
Vectra-Arctic
7 posters

On here because the main site is down AGAIN !

Vectra-Arctic
    Vectra-Arctic

On here because the main site is down AGAIN ! Empty On here because the main site is down AGAIN !

Post  Vectra-Arctic Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:41 am

Anybody else made there way onto here tonight ? scratch
    etd
    etd

On here because the main site is down AGAIN ! Empty Re: On here because the main site is down AGAIN !

Post  etd Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 am

i'm here...
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

On here because the main site is down AGAIN ! Empty Re: On here because the main site is down AGAIN !

Post  mitch1965 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:58 am

Vectra-Arctic wrote:Anybody else made there way onto here tonight ? scratch
    Looks like there's issues again!! scratch scratch I can't believe this has occured, in as many days. Grrrr!! Suspect Suspect
    dappy cow
    dappy cow

Post  dappy cow Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:59 am

well least it proves we werent imagining it! Surely they'll have to admit there is a problem now!
    etd
    etd

Post  etd Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 am

i hope it can be sorted, been down for nearly 6 hours now
    thedjse

Post  thedjse Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 am

Gay!!!!!!!!!!! lol

as Steph says They gotta admit theres a problem now
    snarff
    snarff

Post  snarff Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:04 am

found my way here courtesy of etd,cheers mate. Perhaps a message should be posted on twitter
    vauxhallnutter
    vauxhallnutter
    Admin

Post  vauxhallnutter Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:05 am

I'm here, I have redirected the spare domain, www.vauxhallopeldriversclub.co.uk, to here (it may take a hour or so to poll over). The main site has been down since about 2.10 (I was online at the time). At work at the mo so can't give the hosts the rollocking they deserve but rest assured that will happen when i get home!

Looking along the legal route now as this has gone far too far now

Meanwhile come on this site and have as much fun as you can!
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Post  mitch1965 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:05 am

Needless to sy i am not happy i was spose to be finalizing Sat's gig tonight & can't access my e-mails now, nor do i have the guys addy, untill i can, scratch scratch scratch scratch
    mitch1965
    mitch1965

Post  mitch1965 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:07 am

mitch1965 wrote:Needless to sy i am not happy i was spose to be finalizing Sat's gig tonight & can't access my e-mails now, nor do i have the guys addy, untill i can, scratch scratch scratch scratch
    Owt i can do from here mate?? I plane ticket to speak to the hosts personally would be good. Sad
    dappy cow
    dappy cow

Post  dappy cow Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:19 am

snarff wrote:found my way here courtesy of etd,cheers mate. Perhaps a message should be posted on twitter

Think its up on Facebook, twitter and Total Carlton now so should get round to people now!

Think you are right to look at legal responce now, its rediculous! what are we paying them for!
    Vectra-Arctic
    Vectra-Arctic

Post  Vectra-Arctic Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Mark, I've sent you a PM with an alternative Hosting Company recommendation. You may have others in mind, but I think you need to go the hardball route with ukhost4u and threaten legal action.
    Vectra-Arctic
    Vectra-Arctic

Post  Vectra-Arctic Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Main site to to be running reasonably well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 am